Tuesday, November 22, 2011

[EpicallyAWSM] Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Gameplay


Some gameplay from BF:BC2 on maxed (EVERYTHING) settings. By maxed I mean: -All effects, textures, shadows, and details on HIGH -Anistropic Filtering on 16x -Anti-aliasing on 32x MSAA -HBAO (Ambient Occlusion) ON -Vertical Sync ON -DirectX 11 ENABLED Recorded at 40FPS, because anything higher would have caused problems. I was at a stable 40FPS through 95% of the video - it dropped to about 25 near the beginning for some reason (it always does that, but I don't care much). I'm not that great at Battlefield, but I thought i'd put this out there (maybe it's a hint for upcoming videos? Iunno). System specs: CPU: Intel i3 Core @ 3.2GHz GPU: ASUS NVIDIA GTX 550Ti 1GB (Factory overclocked with awesome cooling system) Sound Card: Rocketfish 5.1 RAM: 6GB (3.24GB actually, because I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit) Hard drive space: Approx. 1TB (1000GB) plus my 2TB External Hard Drive with a total of 3TB (3000GB) So yeah, pretty geared up for Battlefield 3. I got to play the alpha trial, running on max and got a good 60-80 FPS. Of course, the graphics were compressed, so that's probably not what I'll be getting during beta and forward.

Toro Snowblower Recall Decide Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links